“All that glitters is not gold”…Okay, true, but what if it is indeed gold and it is recycled? Our fine jewelry collection is crafted from 100% recycled gold, which combines the highest quality and durability with the contemporary essence of this material.
The quality and purity of gold is measured in karats. A karat is one twenty-fourth (1/24) of the total mass of a precious metal. We use 18k gold: this means that if we divide a piece of gold into 24 parts, 18 parts (75%) are pure fine gold and the remaining 6 parts (25%) are a mix of other metal alloys to strengthen the piece. This mixture is essential to craft durable and sturdy jewelry pieces.
Gold also has different alloys, allowing for different hues. Our collection includes both white and yellow gold pieces. Yellow gold tone comes from nature, while white gold mixes yellow gold with platinum and it’s plated with rhodium, giving it its elegant white tone and brightening the piece.